- Each sheet is 270mm x 270mm (individual pieces may have very slight size variation).
- Hole size is 20mm square.
- 2.6mm thick.
- If a thicker base is needed then two or three or more sheets can be stacked on top of each other.
- Easily cut with sizers to smaller size to suit your containers or shelves.
- Comes rolled (reverse roll to flatten the sheet).
- Reusable, washable, easily sanitised, HDPE grade plastic draining mesh.
- Longer lengths and/or widths can be provided (email Graham at email@example.com)
How to use:
- A great workable substitute for draining hooped cheese curds over bamboo/sushi mats. No need to boil like yo do with the mats, just add to the dishwasher or the kitchen sink after use
- store cheese on ripening shelves while it is being matured.
- to add to a ripening container for maturation and humidity control while the white mould, blue moulds and wash rinds are growing.