- 188mm diameter x 96mm high with base.
- Will require approximately 8 to 10 litres of milk for a non-pressed cheese but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- Traditionally used to make a large wheel of cheese such as Camembert, Brie or triple cream, Blue Vein, Havarti, Feta.
- The base provides support to the large diameter cheese while turning.
- The follower is available to purchase separately if you choose to make this hoop into a pressed cheese hoop.
- Made in France of heavy-duty food grade HDPE.
Hint: When brining cheese always add some CaCl2 and Acid to the brine. It is particularly important for cheeses that spend a long time in the brine. The calcium and acid in the brine should equal the calcium and acid in the cheese.