- Hoop is 188mm diameter x 96mm high with base.
- Consists of one hoop + one (one piece) end cap/follower.
- Will require approximately 15 to 20 litres of milk but this will vary depending on cheese styles and yields.
- A strong hoop suitable for all large, pressed cheese types e.g., Tomme, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan.
- Made in France of heavy-duty food grade HDPE
Hint: Always keep curd warm prior to and during overnight pressing. If there is a thermophile used as a culture keep the curd into the mid 30’s C, if a mesophile keeps the curd into the mid 20’s C. It is very important for conversion of the residual lactose into lactic acid.