- Non-stick, reusable, blue
- Square shape for larger round hoops
- 812mm long x 812mm wide.
- Blue cheesecloth has multiple uses in cheesemaking.
- It is a modern version of the traditional cotton muslin cheese cloth.
- It speeds up whey removal by ‘wicking’ moisture away from cheese and to provide a smooth surface to cheese.
- It comes away easily from the surface of the cheese (non-stick) during and after pressing.
- To use, cut the cloth to your desired size.
- Always place the smooth side of the cloth against the cheese.
- It can be used for pressed cheeses and non-pressed cheeses.
- It is also used to line the metal or plastic draining racks for standing hoops that have nil bases.
- For hoops that have nil bases, simply cut a piece of cloth so that it fits over the top of the hoop with an overlap of approximately 50mm. Place a rubber band over the cloth and hoop to hold the cloth in place. Do this for both ends. When flipping/turning the hoop make sure that you hold the cloth in place (do not rely on the rubber band doing this
- This cheese cloth is easily cleaned in warm soapy water, or washing machine, dries quickly for storage and can be reused numerous times.
- Cheesemaking Kits
- Gift Vouchers