- The shallow curved blade with a ‘sharpish’ leading edge is ideal for gently transferring soft slices or slabs of lactic cheese curd (such as gourmet
- Feta, Fresh Acid and Persian Feta styles) into hoops or baskets.
- 70mm diameter shallow scooping disc with 150mm handle.
- Curds should be approximately 30mm to 60mm deep when scooping.
- Whole curds need to be scooped (try to avoid breaking up this curd)
- Made from stainless steel
- Nil perforations are ideal for soft lactic curd
- Cheesemaking Kits
- Gift Vouchers